Activities carried out in the centre:
- Detection of cases with special needs via tutors.
- Establishing contact with families. If necessary, provide educational batteries and report results.
- Batteries used:
- WISC-R for children aged 6 to 16 years.
- Battery EOS.
- Battery EVALUATE
- Derivation towards psychological centres and comonitoring of the student through meetings.
- Individual attention in the school by the psychopedagogue in any pedagogical reeducations that may be required.
- Work together with the HortaGuinardó district pedagogical support teams
- Conducting classes of studies directed to students of the upper and lower secondary cycle enhancing habits and study techniques.
Key objectives of dialogue with families:
- Collaborate in the prevention of difficulties by exchanging information.
- Achieve early detection of learning difficulties and or behavior problems.
- Finding resources to solve difficulties (healthy life-style, study and coexistence).